- On sale!
LOTUS BUNGALOWS BALI RESORT I 7 NIGHTS + 6 DIVING DAYS I BALI I INDONESIA
Lotus Bungalows is set among peaceful gardens in Candidasa, Bali. This location affords easy access to coral reefs and muck diving sites in Tulamben, Padang Bai, Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan. During a week’s worth of diving it is possible to spot mantas, ghost pipefish, many species of eel, turtles, white-tip and black-tip sharks, giant trevally and numerous macro critters. Liberty Wreck is a one hour drive from the hotel. The resort is made up 20 traditional bungalows, interspersed with tall palm trees, stone pathways and exotic vegetation. An infinity pool, spa room and yoga pavilion complete the grounds. The restaurant serves Mediterranean and Indonesian dishes using local produce. Up-lighting provides ambience and highlights the bamboo roofing. WiFi is available in all areas. Land excursions, traditional fishing, rafting, yoga, trekking and snorkelling are available.
- 7 nights with breakfast + 12 dives, non divers and families welcome
- English German Danish Indonesian
- Traditional waterfront resort set within tranquil gardens
- Dive around Tulamben, Padang Bai, Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan
- Mantas, sharks, turtles, eels, macro life
- 20 traditional Balinese bungalows
- Lotus Bungalows features twenty bungalows, each with elegant furnishings, a Balinese-style open-air bathroom with hot and cold water, air conditioning, and a private veranda. Each of the room's furnishings reflects the beauty of Bali, and the friendliness and hospitality of the Balinese people will provide you with an unforgettable holiday.
- Infinity pool, spa room, yoga pavilion
- Land excursions, fishing, rafting, trekking
- Up to three dives per day are available at Lotus Bungalows
- Gangga Divers PADI 5* Dive Center is based on the beach at Lotus Bungalows Resort.
- The dive center offers international instructors with an intimate knowledge of the local marine environment.
- Facilities include storage areas, a training pool, free WiFi, air-conditioning, fish ID books with reading area .
- Two purpose-built dive boats offer on-board toilets, powerful engines, towels, freshwater tanks for cameras, drinking water, warm drinks and snacks.
- Daily dive trips depart in the morning and night.
- A full range of recreational PADI courses are offered, including PADI Enriched Air Diver Speciality. Rebreather training is offered.
- Group sizes are small (max 4 divers to 1 guide).
- 7 nights with breakfast
- 12 boat dives per diver
- Weight Belt/Weights/Tank(s)
- Free nitrox (for certified nitrox divers)
- Free WiFi (public areas)
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary toiletries
- Half board+EUR 193 per person
- Full scuba set: EUR 28 (per diving day/person)
- Wetsuit: EUR 6 (per diving day/person)
- BCD: EUR 9 (per diving day/person)
- Regulator: EUR 7 (per diving day/person)
- Dive computer: EUR 9 (per diving day/person)
- Flashlight (torch): EUR 9 (per diving day/person)
- Mask, snorkel, fins (ABC): EUR 4 (per diving day/person)
- Back to Bali International Airport (per vehicle, maximum 3PAX): EUR 46 (per vehicle)
- From Bali International Airport (per vehicle, maximum 3PAX): EUR 46 (per vehicle)
- Yoga class
- Laundry service
- Night dive: EUR 55 (per dive/person)
- Note: all listed prices are per person
- After booking confirmation: 30% downpayment non refundable
- 51 days before trip start: 100% (balance)
- 30% will be charged if you cancel less
- 100% will be charged if you cancel less than 45 days prior to arrival
HOW TO GET THERE
- The closet International airport Ngurah Rai Despensar in Bali
- Airport/local hotel and harbour transfer can be organized for an addional charge
- The distance from the airport is around 80 km
- Once you have checked out at reception you can make your own to your next destination or join the resort transfer back to the airport for an additional charge
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart